When it comes to theme park vacations, I can go both with staying on-site at a resort property for the convenience that can come with a higher cost, or staying off-site to safe some money. As a regular, it helps in my decision as I know pros and cons of each option. Why settle for one or the other with Universal’s Endless Summer Resort? With the opening of Universal’s NEW Value Category resort, you can have the best of both worlds – convenience at a great price! Universal’s Endless Summer Resort opens in fall of 2019 and is taking reservations – get this, starting at $73 per night! Here is your Endless Summer Resort Sneak Peek.
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will feature two hotels: Surfside Inn and Suites and Dockside Inn and Suites. Surfside Inn and Suites will open first in summer of 2019., Dockside Inn and Suites will open in 2020.
Just like the existing Universal Orlando hotels, these all-new options will be a partnership with Loews Hotels & Co. Guests will enjoy a relaxed and easy vibe and I love how Universal’s Loews hotel themes contribute to a Universal Vacation. Fun surf and beachy details will be woven in throughout the Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites experience. Loews Hotels are legendary in resort features, amenities and service so I am excited to have a value option in the mix.
The value option of Universal’s Endless Summer Resort will introduce extra affordability to a Universal vacation. Both hotels will offer rates as low as $73 per night and introduce Universal Orlando’s all-new Value hotel category. YES, again starting at $73 a night for non peak seasons and nights, but still WOWZA.
Don’t let the Value category fool you. When you stay at either Surfside Inn and Suites or Dockside Inn and Suites, your family will enjoy the exclusive benefits that only come with staying at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel. This includes Early Park Admission—allowing you to breeze into the theme parks each morning an hour before park opening—as well as free shuttle transportation to and from our three incredible theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
Family needing a large suite? NO PROBLEM. Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites will have plenty of space to accommodate the entire clan. More than half of the rooms across both hotels – 1,450 to be exact – will be 2 Bedroom Suites.
These suites will feature two separate bedrooms, a kitchenette and dining area, and a bathroom with a separate shower and vanity so the whole family can get #ReadyForUniversal. The 2 Bedroom Suites will sleep six for as little as $111 per night, again, non peak season and nights.
Surfside Inn and Suites will be the first hotel at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort is now taking reservations for summer 2019. Be one fo the first to enjoy this new Value Category that comes the amenities you expect from a Universal Orlando resort:
Guest Room and Suite Features:
- Queen-size beds
- 43” TVs
- Mini refrigerator
- Convenience outlets and USB outlets
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology, allowing you to set your desired temperature
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary* in-room wireless high-speed Internet access, Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
- Alarm clock
- Two-compartment bathroom: compartment one contains toilet and tub/shower combination or shower containing a retractable clothesline; compartment two contains a sink and vanity
- Wall mounted hairdryer
- Suites contain microwave and coffee maker, and a total of 3 queen beds
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites complies with the ADA Act
Endless Summer Inn and Suites Resort Amenities:
- Surfboard-shaped pool and soak in the sunshine. And with a splash zone for the kids, it’s the perfect place to relax and play for the whole family.
- Poolside Activities planned include hula-hoop contests, Bingo,Ping-Pong and more fun family activities. Check with the front desk to find out what’s going on during your stay*.
- Stay in your fit zone even on vacation. Hotel guests can enjoy the complimentary state-of-the-art fitness center available on-site.Game Room
- Head to the hotel’s game room to test your skill on arcade and video games, both classic and current.
You’ll find towels, tees, toys, toiletries and more at the Universal Studios Store™ conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
- To help you keep the fun going in the parks, Universal experts in the lobby ready to assist with all of your Universal vacation needs, from purchasing and retrieving tickets to planning your day.
On-Site Dining Options:
- Take your pick from a variety of stations serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. There’s sure to be something to satisfy every taste in your group.
- Spend a whole day in the relaxing surroundings of the hotel’s pool. And why not, when all your frozen drinks, cocktails, beer and wine are right here?
Stop by the coffee bar in the lobby for a morning boost or afternoon pick-me-up. Enjoy all your favorite coffees, teas and snacks.
When hunger strikes, pizza is only a call away. Have fresh-made pies delivered directly to your room. Available during limited hours.
Fun, Free And Easy Transportation:
- Complimentary shuttle buses connect this Value hotel to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and Universal CityWalk™. It’s just a quick hop between the parks and your hotel.
More Than Just A Room Key:
- Get resort-wide charging privileges using your room key card. You can also use your key card for complimentary access† to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of your stay.
- Shopping Made Simple, be carefree and carry-free when you shop at select stores in Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk™, purchases directly ship to your hotel, free of charge.
I am really excited to try out the new Universal Value Category. The Universal Orlando resorts truly set the bar in my opinion and are worth the convenience of being close to the action.
Got a question on a Universal Vacation? Contact me!
How does this look to you regarding your vacation needs? I can’t wait to try it out!