This summer the pier along Paradise Bay in Disney California Adventure Park transformed into Pixar Pier. This new re-imagined land brings Pixar characters to life through exciting themed attractions, entertainment and specialty food and merchandise. With four distinct areas, everything found in Pixar Pier celebrates our favorite and beloved Pixar characters and stories. Here is a look at Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure.
A Look at Pixar Pier:
From Disneyland youtube Channel
Enter Pixar Pier under a marquee framing a fabulously fun-filled land with four distinct neighborhoods:
- Incredibles Park
- Toy Story Boardwalk
- Pixar Promenade
- Inside Out Headquarters – coming soon.
Throughout each neighborhood you will be surrounded by the beloved characters from some of our favorite films. The details are all over the place!
Pixar Pier Attractions:
- Toy Story Mania remains the same rooting tooting contest, fun as it ever was.
- Incredicoaster, formerly California Screamin’ features a story around Jack-Jack Parr’s recently discovered superpowers.
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Wheel, formerly Mickey Wheel, features Pixar Characters on both the swinging and non swinging gondolas.
- Games of Pixar Pier puts your skills to the ultimate test. Try your luck at game booths along the Pixar Promenade.
- Opening in 2019 Jessie’s Critter Carousel featuring characters from Toy Story 2
- Opening in 2019 Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind ride
Pixar Pier Dining and Snacks
- Lamplight Lounge serving California casual gastro-pub cuisine and unique cocktails – reservation recommended.
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats: a must-stop for cones and cups of tasty, towering soft serve.
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff offers guests a scrumptious selection candies, saltwater taffy, rainbow cotton candy, caramel apples, as well as fun Pixar souvenirs, apparel and accessories.
- Angry Dogs Take a bite out of an Angry Dog or a Slightly Annoyed Dog! Anger from the Disney•Pixar hit Inside Out invites you to relish bliss on a bun with either a spicy or not-so-spicy hot dog and all the fixins.
- Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num’s Delight in delicious cookies served with assorted milks. Choose from our fantastic selection—chocolate chip, shortbread and jam-filled, gluten-friendly cookies.
- Poultry Palace From a chicken drumstick box with coleslaw to jumbo smoked turkey legs, chips, corn on the cob and assorted bottled beverages.
- Senior Buzz Churros Experience the Caliente Churro to know spice is nice—or munch to your heart’s content on the sweet and crispy Cinnamon Sugar Galaxy Churro.
Pixar Pier Shopping
- Knick Knacks: Pass under the famous snowman from the classic Pixar short, “Knick Knack,” to find knick knacks and souvenirs of your very own—including apparel, accessories, toys, housewares and much more. Enjoy a unique opportunity to purchase specially selected Pixar concept art or get your own piece of art created with our on-location character sketch artist.
Pixar Pier Character Photos Opportunities
What would a visit to a Disney Park be without Character Photos? Pixar Pier offers some favorites too. While not guaranteed, here is an idea of who you could expect to see. Keep in mind characters are not always guaranteed and subject to change without notice. Have your camera ready!
- Incredibles Park Put on your supersuit summon your incredible superpowers as Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, Frozone and Edna Mode demonstrate what makes supers, um, super! Strike a pose, share your latest adventures and watch these comical, un-caped crusaders strut their ever-incredible stuff.
- Toy Story Boardwalk Holler “howdy” to cowboy Woody and Star Command’s resident space ranger extraordinaire, Buzz Lightyear.
- Pixar Promenade straight from the scream factory, Mike and Sulley from Monstropolis. Find your inner explorer witih Up Characters Russell and Dug.
Pixar Fest Continues through September
Not enough Pixar for you? Pixar Fest continues through September at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Enjoy special shows, food offerings, fireworks and parades. It is a Pixar Lovers Paradise!
What are you most looking forward to in your next visit to Pixar Pier?
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018
- A Look at Pixar Pier Disney California Adventure - July 30, 2018