Walt Disney World FREE DINING is back with the 2018 Summer Meal Offer. Enjoy Free Dining at Quick Service locations when you stay at select Disney Value Resorts this summer. The Summer Meal Offer gives one FREE meal per person (ages 3 and up), per night at a select Walt Disney World® Resort quick-service dining locations with a non-discounted 5-night/6-day room and theme park ticket package at a select Disney Value Resort hotels.
Here are the 2018 Summer Meal Offer details:
- Requires booking a non-discounted 5-night/6-day room and theme park ticket package at a select Disney Value Resort hotel.
- Offer valid for arrivals most nights May 29-Aug. 25, 2018.
- Book your trip no later than Feb.11, 2018 to receive this deal.
- Minimum Length of Stay: 3 nights
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Base Ticket
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited, so don’t delay in booking your room.
Terms of promotion:
- Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
- First ticket use must occur on or before 12/31/18.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Everyone in the room must be on the same package.
- Each Quick-Service meal includes one entrée and one nonalcoholic beverage (or, if age 21 or over, one beer, wine or cocktail).
- Children ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
This offer excludes the following Value Resorts:
- Campsites at Fort Wilderness
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
Remember, for 2018 All Dining Plans including this promotion includes the option of alcoholic beverage with meal for those over 21 – including QUICK SERVICE MEALS. So Cheers y’all!
Free Dining is one of the most popular promotional offers at Walt Disney World as the savings really adds up. A few other promotional offers were released today for Spring and Summer 2018.
Contact me for more information and for your Walt Disney World Vacation Quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love helping plan magical vacations!
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018