Stay this spring in a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel in the middle of the magic and save with the Fun & Sun offer to bask in the enchantment! With the new discount discounts released today, you can save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights Feb. 20-June 10, 2017.
Plus, you can get one more bonus day added to their ticket when you upgrade to a Magic Your Way® room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Ticket – that is FIVE days in the park for the price of four.
Booking and Travel Windows:
- Book by Feb. 26, 2017 for stays most nights Feb. 20-June 10, 2017
- Book by March 30, 2017 for stays most nights April 9-June 10, 2017
Two ways to save:
- Book a Magic Your Way Vacation Package with resort room and tickets and optional dining or booking a room only
- Book a Room Only Reservation
Terms and Conditions:
- Act now to save, the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort-The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resorts.
Contact me for your no obligation quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. Spring is a perfect time to head to Orlando before the heat of summer sets in!
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Stay At A Volcano Bay Resort On-Site When Visiting Universal Orlando’s Water Park - July 17, 2017
- Walk in The Footsteps of Hamilton, Plan Your Next Trip to Tour Philly! - March 24, 2017
- News From Walt Disney World Resort March 20th 2017 including Closures and Refurbishments - March 20, 2017