Seems like lately all we are hearing about are closings of attractions, whether temporary or permanent. On my next trip to Walt Disney World we will not be able to ride Big Thunder or Rock N Roller Coaster and my Daugherty is crushed she can’t swim with the sharks at Typhoon Lagoon. Oh well, its hard to complain about going to Disney World! As a life long Muppet fan I was thrilled to see the Muppets debut at Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square this month with “The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History”.
The new show features an original song and plenty of humor. Throughout the day, the Muppets will be presenting their take on the founding fathers as they teach of about the signing of the Declaration of Independence. You may later see their version of the midnight ride of Paul Revere. The show is just outside the Hall of President several times a day, check your park schedule for times.
To keep up to date on other News out of Walt Disney World, be sure to check out this week’s News Around the Mouse from Destinations in Florida including:
- Current List of Closures and Refurbishments
- Stitch’s Great Escape Seasonal Schedule News
- Epcot Food and Wine Updates Including Eat to the Beat Bands and limited edition wearable gift cards
- Early Morning Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- New Breakfast Opportunity at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Sanaa
- Typhoon Lagoon Shark Reef Closing
- Disney Parks Merchandise Updates including LOTS of Rogue One Items of all sorts and Customize Your Disney Parks Phone Case
With so much going on in the parks its hard to keep up, even for us Travel Agents. Want to head to Walt Disney World for your next vacation and need some help? Contact me for your no obligation vacation quote via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Dog Friendly Walt Disney World Resorts - October 13, 2017
- Five Reasons to Stay At A Volcano Bay Resort On-Site When Visiting Universal Orlando’s Water Park - July 17, 2017
- Walk in The Footsteps of Hamilton, Plan Your Next Trip to Tour Philly! - March 24, 2017