Are you ready for your royal photo opp? Want to meet a Disney Princess at Disney Springs? Then head over to the World of Disney for “A Princess Royal Reception” a limited-time royal engagement a World of Disney. With surprise appearances throughout the month of October, guests will have a chance to meet a classic princess. While the princesses will be rotating throughout the day you never know who you will meet” Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Tiana or another visiting princess. “A Princess Royal Reception,” will be offered daily at World of Disney from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Upon check-in, Guests will be able to pick up a pager to secure their place in a virtual queue, allowing them to continue exploring Disney Springs while they wait. Disney PhotoPass photographers will be on hand to capture each interaction. “A Princess Royal Reception” will be offered for a limited time Oct. 1 through Nov. 1, 2016.
To catch up on all the latest news from Walt Disney World, check out this week’s edition of News Around the Mouse including:
- New Hours for Pete’s Silly Side Show at Magic Kingdom
- New Muppet Mobile Lab Entertainment at Epcot
- Update on Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival
- Halloween Treats Available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Typhoon Lagoon Bus Service Changes
- Annual Pass New Perks for 45th Magic Kingdom Anniversary
- New Adventureland Themed Merchandise
- Lastest Park Refurbishments and Closures
With so much going on in the parks, keeping up can be a challenge, even for us Travel Agents. Want to head to Walt Disney World for your next vacation and need some help? Contact me for your no obligation vacation quote via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- What’s Coming Walt Disney World Summer 2018, Hint Its Incredible and a Whole Lot More - February 2, 2018
- Minivan Versus SUV Pros and Cons - January 29, 2018
- MoviePass Subscription Review, Unlimited Movies for $9.95 Per Month - January 25, 2018