Here’s something completely new at Walt Disney World Resort: select Walt Disney World Off Site Resorts to offer optional prepaid dining packages. Yes, you book a package through the Walt Disney Travel Company and you can choose to add a Disney Prepaid Quick-Service Dining Card as a part of your package. The best part, you get the card for a discount!
When to Book:
Beginning Sept. 22, 2016, for a limited time, guests who book a Walt Disney Travel Company package at the select Off Site or Non Disney Owned resorts. Booking dates for this additional package option are Sept. 22, 2016-April 1, 2017 and travel dates are Sept. 26, 2016-April 4, 2017.
Eligible Disney Quick-Service Dining Card Package Resorts include:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Disney Springs™ Resort Area Hotels
- Any Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel with a minimum 3-day ticket, can enjoy the convenience of prepaid dining at Quick-Service Restaurant locations at Walt Disney World Resort. Booking dates for this additional package option are Sept. 22, 2016-April 1, 2017 and travel dates are Sept. 26, 2016-April 4, 2017.
Quick Service Dining Card Savings:
For each day of theme park admission, adults in the party will receive $40 and children will receive $15 on their Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards. However, Guests will only be charged $35 per adult/per day and $12.50 per child/per day. For example, a Guest with a 3-day ticket included in their package would receive a $120 Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Card for only $105. A child with the same ticket would receive a $45 dine gift card for only $37.50. The Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards may be redeemed at select Quick-Service Dining locations, or food carts, in Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, Disney Springs™ and Disney Resort hotels.
Upgrade your Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Card (up to a maximum value of $400 USD for adults and $150 USD for children) as long as a 3-day Theme Park admission ticket is included with package. And, just as with other dining plans, every Guest on the package must purchase a Walt Disney World Quick-Service Dine Gift Card with the same equivalent value.
The Disney Quick-Service Dine Card package add-on will follow the standard Walt Disney Travel Company booking, modification and cancellation policies.
Pick Up your Disney Quick-Service Dining Card:
You will receive their Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards along with Theme Park tickets upon check-in at your hotel.
Quick-Service Dine Gift Card Policies:
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Unused Dining Gift Card balances are not eligible for a refund
- Cannot be used for merchandise
- Only eligible at Disney Quick-Service Restaurant locations
- Remaining balances will be printed on receipts
- Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards do not expire
Great news for those who enjoy staying close to the magic – some resorts are ON the Walt Disney World Property.
This is a great option to have meals budgeted for your next Disney Vacation – and if you don’t use the total value, you can use it on your next trip to Disney as the cards do not expire!
Contact me for a quote or with any questions at email@example.com or here.
What is your favorite Off Site Disney Property or Good Neighbor Resort?