Headed to Orlando and got a craving for a good burger? Disney Springs™ continues to expand its dining, shopping and entertainment options at Walt Disney World® Resort, D-Luxe Burger, opens this May at at Disney Springs in Town Center.
Featuring delicious gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes, D-Luxe Burger is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious bite –you choose to dine in the eclectically comfortable western-inspired interior, or the covered outdoor seating area that overlooks the springs.
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Freshly cut fries with a choice of dipping sauces are the perfect complement to any burger – OH YES, I LOVE ME SOME FRESH CUT FRIES.
For dessert, try one of the artisanal gelato shakes with rotating flavors including Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores and Cake. Root beer, Cherry Coke and orange soda floats are also featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider. For adults, shakes with spirits included Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry. And, if the shakes weren’t enough, there is a Red Velvet Burger Macaron – handcrafted to look just like a burger, down to the raspberry “ketchup.”
OK, who needs a burger now?
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018