I am excited to announce, I have been selected as an ambassador of the Lifetime Esprit de She Race Series, the nation’s premier athletic event series for women. I am thrilled as I have seen what a fun filled event these races are and feature some of the best swag out there! Hey some drinks after a race with the girls…sounds great to me!
Gather your girlfriends and enjoy an evening of fun and fitness with me in Atlanta on November 5th 2015 for a 5k or 10k option. Here’s the skinny on this fun event:
- Runners, joggers and walkers are invited to an evening run followed by a night on the town like no other. Happy hour begins with a fun 5K or 10K run and ends with a post-race night market of festive proportions! Salute your success with a drink at our bubbly bar (Southwest Porch at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park) and enjoy tasty tapas and energetic tunes while browsing our bustling, community night market showcasing fresh produce, local artisans, creative projects and more!
Register by December 31st, 2014 and receive this Moxie Performance Tee (valued at $55; pictured on right). Sizes are limited, so register early to ensure you get yours! Check your size here.All registrants no matter when they sign up receive the following:
- Customized race bib if registered by September 18, 2015
- Race Finisher’s MPG Performance Tank
- Gift Bag filled with goodies
- Two complimentary drinks at our signature Bubbly Bar, plus your own GoVino wine glass (21 and over only)
- Healthy post-race tapas and treats
- Access to our Panasonic Beauty Bar powered by LifeSpa with complimentary massage, mini manicures, blow outs and hair braiding
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
- Invitation to join Finish Line Training from Life Time Run
- Awards for top finishers. Esprit de She celebrates each and every one of our participants as they cross the finish line. We also offer a special awards package for our top three 5K and 10K finishers in recognition of their achievements.
I am loving the finisher’s shirt too:
|Category & Distance||Nov 11 – Dec 31||Jan 1 – Oct 29||Oct 30 – Nov 5|
|Adult – 5K||$35||$40||$45|
|Life Time Member – 5K||$30||$35||$40|
|Life Time Member – 10K||$40||$45||$50|
For more information on the Atlanta race, go to the Esprit De She Atlanta event page here. Here is a listing of all the Esprit de She events for 2015, use code EDS089 when you register, so they know I sent you.
|05.03.15||Triathlon||Tempe||Arizona||Event Details||Register now|
|05.03.15||Duathlon||Tempe||Arizona||Event Details||Register now|
|05.07.15||Run||Katy||Texas||Event Details||Register now|
|05.17.15||Duathlon||Lakeville||Minnesota||Event Details||Register now|
|06.14.15||Triathlon||Naperville||Illinois||Event Details||Register now|
|06.25.15||Run||Cary||North Carolina||Event Details||Register now|
|07.23.15||Run||Chicago||Illinois||Event Details||Register now|
|07.30.15||Run||50th & France||Minnesota||Event Details||Register now|
|08.27.15||Run||Westminster||Colorado||Event Details||Register now|
|09.17.15||Run||Maple Grove||Minnesota||Event Details||Register now|
|10.01.15||Run||Mesa||Arizona||Event Details||Register now|
|10.18.15||Triathlon||San Diego||California||Event Details||Register now|
|10.18.15||Duathlon||San Diego||California||Event Details||Register now|
|10.25.15||Duathlon||Dallas||Texas||Event Details||Register now|
|11.05.15||Run||Atlanta||Georgia||Event Details||Register now|
If you want to sign up, do it now before the end of the year as its when the prices are the lowest and well, you get the extra cool shirt! Let me know if I will see you in Atlanta November 5th!
Have you run Esprit de She the past 2 years? What did you think of it? Sound like something you would like to participate in?
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018