Who needs a little extra cash this holiday season? Do NOT leave money on the table when shopping online. It always surprises me the friends who don’t use Ebates. Ebates is the pioneer of online rebate shopping and has been around since 1998. Its FREE to use and so easy. Here’s how it works:
- Create an Account on Ebates.com and Log In when ready to shop.
- Find the Category or store you would like to shop at – and there are TONS to choose from.
- Click through Ebates.com to desired store and start shopping and earn cash on anything purchased.
- Four times a year, Ebates will send you a big fat check for your earnings! And you don’t have to earn a ton o cash to get a check, my last check was only $11 ish.
How does this work? Ebates is getting a commission from their stores for directing customers to them. They pass along some of it to their members. I kick myself thinking how many times I forget to log in and have missed out on my cash back.
The holiday season is a GREAT time to shop via Ebates as many stores double their payback percentage to you. Here is a snapshot of today’s double cashback deals, to get a full list go to Ebates website.
You can also earn your big fat check for referring NEW Members. They have a special through the end of this year which is pretty good money.
Sign up HERE and as disclosure, yes, the links on this page are for MY Ebates account so I get paid referrals for new members. Hey, I like extra holiday cash too. I am NOT being compensated for this post otherwise, I just am a fan of EBates and very happy member for years now, so sharing a good thing.
To start earning while you shop, SIGN UP – you have nothing to lose and only $$ to gain. You can learn all about Ebates on their website and by following on twitter @EBATES.
Already a member? DO NOT FORGET TO LOG IN this holiday season! I know I need a reminder so I hung the logo over my desk. Happy shopping. I have been enjoying the deals of the week reminders and holiday gift guide!
Are you a member of Ebates? What do you think?
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018