Thank you to Depend for sponsoring today’s post about the #DropYourPants for #Underwareness Movement.
Last week I had someone joke about me needing Depend underwear because I was turning 50. While I snickered it off :”Yeah, Good One”, I thought, “You know after 2 pregnancies – hello, things HAVE different in that department.” Lets just say, I am afraid to play Cards Against Humanity after my last game when I laughed so hard, I had to um, excuse myself. And while I would say my issues are mild, I do get asked yearly at the “lady doctor” about bladder leaking and control specific to coughing and sneezing. Thanks you motherhood for this!
While I don’t want to stop laughing and I know I can’t control sneezing, I CAN do something about those “accidents” thanks to Depend. My dad had issues and he loved he Depend under garments, it was nice to see he didn’t have to worry about accidents. I remember when I first saw one out of the box, I was surprised at how they weren’t big bulky diaper looking .
Look I know, when people think of Depend its all:
• Depend is for a few old, debilitated Seniors in nursing homes
• Depend is just a big, bulky diaper
• Depend garments are for people with a condition that is ‘way worse than mine’
Here’s the thing, we all have issues. If you are dealing with bladder leakage, its embarrassing. I applaud Depend for recognizing this and saying lets break the stigma of this medical condition.
The folks at Depend want the world to know that bladder leakage is manageable and nothing to be ashamed about as they provide a variety of discreet products that help people regain their freedom and get their lives back including:
- Depend Real Fit for Men and Silhouette for Women briefs: Look, fit and feel like real underwear and feature a cloth-like fabric for a sleek, ultra-smooth fit.
- Depend Underwear with Fit-Flex protection: Features more Lycra stands for a smooth and comfortable close-to-the-body fit.
How big of a problem is this REALLY? Did you know that 65 million Americans experience bladder leakage, and that half of them are under 50? (and 12 MILLION are under age 35???) To help support them, Depend has created a new social and charitable movement called Drop Your Pants for Underwareness.
- Every pant drop, photo and video shared Using #Underwareness and #DropYourPants. You can see the image I created at the top of this post.
- Every personal video made about what Underwareness means to you that is uploaded to YouTube and tagged #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
For FREE SAMPLES go to the Depend website. Just click on “Get a Sample” button on the top right hand side of the screen. Pick which samples you would like to receive and they will be sent to you for free. Hey I ordered mine, really, I never know when a game of Cards Against Humanity will break out and I don’t want to miss a single hand again.
Thanks Depend for sponsoring this post and your #DropYourPants for #Underwareness campaign. As a sponsored post I was compensated, but y’all know, all opinions stated are 100% my own.
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018