The frightfully good time is upon us and its time to check in.
Our ghost writers include:
Best Hotel Accommodations~ Krissy Murphy – Shiawase Life
Training/Pacing~ Pamela Potter Frost~ Wife Mother Runner
Race CostumingRace Costuming~ Gail Gudehus Savidge~ Run All The Races
Tips for Running Your 1ST Race at Walt Disney World Race~ Blair Toombs~ runFIERCELY
Transportation~ Kristen George Smith~ The Smith Summary
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo~ Pam Keenan~ We Run Disney
Fueling for a Night Race~ Julie Smith Franklin~ Run. Walk. Repeat.
Pacing Your Day for a Night Race~ Anne Martin~ Outrunning the Fork
What to Carry When You Run~ Becky Ginther~ Disney in Your Day
gEAR Bag Check & What to Pack~ Melanie Adams~ My Glass Sneaker
Disney Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run~ Didi Marie~ DIStherapy
A Non-Runners Guide to the 10-MILER~ Kimberly Kahl Magical Memories With the Mouse
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Thrills~ Didi Marie DIStherapy
Characters on the Course~ Kimberly Torres Markey~ Maker Mother Marathon Runner
Medals~ Michael E. Kirby~
Disney Villains Hollywood Bash~ Shannon McKinney Dill~ Purveyor of Pixie Dust
Wow, is that alot of wickedly great stuff or what? Get out of the fifth dimension in in the reality of some your need to know race weekend info.
A huge thank you for each of our 15 authors- you have prepared us well for things that go bump in the night. A special thanks to our chief operator, Didi Marie @DIStherapy; as she safely steered us through the fifth dimension and away from that 13th floor!
Will I see you there? I am excited about my first Tower of Terror race!
Are you a runDisney race fanatic. Well chEARS to you. More Virtual runDisney magic can be found at:
- Virtual Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Blog Hop
- Virtual Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Blog Hop
- Virtual Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Blog Hop
- Virtual Expedition Everest Challenge Blog Hop
- Virtual Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Blog Hop
Here’s to some ghoulishly good reading!
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018