|Fun at 2013 Star Wars Weekend|
Are you headed to Walt Disney World Resorts from May 4th through June 16th? Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s will be offering those Amazing Star Wars Weekends during this time and this year have added two AWESOME intergalactic dining experiences.
The meals were added this past week for the Star Wars Weekends BUT it was reported this morning at On The Go In MCO these dining experiences have been extended to available during the week too. From May 4th through June 16th you will be able to book one of the following character meals any day there is availability – NOT just on the weekends! Guests currently with reservations at these restaurants during these times are being contacted to see if they would prefer to dine elsewhere. If you have questions or to book your dining reservation, contact the friendly Cast Members at Disney Dining 407 939 3463. Online reservations should be available SOON, so keep checking.
Choose one or both experiences:
Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine Restaurant
- Dinner featuring Jedi Mickey, Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald, and Ewok Chip and Dale.
- Seatings for dinner will begin at 4:15 and go until park close.
- All meals will include a digital download of a photograph with Ewok Chip and Dale.
- Prices: $55.99 for Adults and $36.99 for kids. You can also add this in with the Fantasmic dinner Package. For Disney Dining Plan Guests, counts as 2 Table Service Credits.
Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
- Breakfast will feature Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, Boba Fett and Darth Vader.
- Star Wars trailers and movie clips will be playing on the big screen – ok this super cool.
- All meals will include a digital photo of your party on a commemorative photopass card.
- Prices: $47.99 for Adults and $29.99 for kids. For Disney Dining Plan Guests, counts as 2 table service credits.
|Digging Character Autographs and Photos back in 1978!|
I have been a Star Wars Fan Since 1977 and these sound FABULOUS TO ME. LOVE the Sci Fi Dine In too….its a GREAT place to chill and enjoy the big screen in your car. Man Darth Vader pics will be AWESOME won’t they!
Star Wars Weekends are a blast at Disney Hollywood Studios, its a great time to go. We went last year and here’s my recap of that trip. Its truly a time for some great photos and memories!
Special Disney Hotel Rates For My Readers:
If you are interested in planning a trip, Destinations In Florida Travel has a special group rate available May 22-27 for my readers. Starting at $117 per night you can choose from:
- Pop Century starting at $117 per night
- Port Orleans Riverside starting at $160.20 per night
- Contemporary Resort starting at $303.30 per night
Need park tickets or dining plan – they can be added! If you book at least a 2 day ticket, you can get a free ticket to play at the Disney Water Parks or DisneyQuest. This is a $50 value per person! Hurry – this discount ends on April 22. Really y’all these are great rates! Contact Jennifer Greene an let her know I sent ya! Just click here for a quote and more info.
AND don’t forget this weekend is ALSO the same as the Disney 24 Hour Rock Your Disney Side Event. Really its a fab time to go.
Are you a Star Wars Fan? How do these meals sound to you?
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018