Ok folks, runDisney, they LISTEN. You know all the craziness on getting the runDisney New Balance shoes? I got an email today regarding Princess Half Weekend, and they have been listening to us. They really want race participants to have first dibs. YAY. Here’s the news.
SHOES FROM THE RUNDISNEY COLLECTION BY NEW BALANCE
- Registered adult runners only will have the opportunity to reserve a time slot to try on and/or purchase up to 4 pairs of shoes by going to .NBVirtualQueue.com beginning at 6:00 a.m. on each of February 20, 21 and 22.
- If you are unable to get a time slot on NBVirtualQueue.com.com on the day you selected, registered runners and all other guests will have the opportunity to reserve a time slot onsite at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex beginning at 8:00 a.m. on February 20th, and 7:30 a.m. on February 21st and 22nd.
- Time slots will be assigned on the day on which the reservation is received (e.g., if you go to NBVirtualQueue.com on February 20, any time slot assigned to you would be on February 20).
- Time slots each day are limited and there is no guarantee that you will get a time slot on any day or that any particular size or fit will be available for purchase at the allotted time slot.
- If you are successful in reserving a time slot, you will receive a confirmation text message and a follow up text message close to the time of your allotted time slot (standard text rates may apply).
- If you fail to go to the designated location at your allocated time spot, you will forfeit your opportunity to try on and/or purchase any shoes at that time.
So there ya go. I bid you well for those wanting to get their shoes!
Which pair do you want…I will take Minnie OR Cinderella!
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018