The Color Run is coming to a city near you: Announcing the 2014 Kaleidoscope Tour!
The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness and individuality. The single largest event series in the United States, The Color Run has exploded since debut event. Growth has more than tripled, hosting more than 170 events in 30+ countries in 2013.
This year ALL participants get this rockin’ sling bag along with other amazing new participant gear (t-shirt, headband, wrist band), Fresh music, and Color crazy race attractions. This is 5K Magic like only The Color Run can do.
Ready to sign up and save?
– Promo code COLOR5OFF will give $5 off a registration to ANY city. Important: code must be entered at time of registration, cannot be retro-applied. Also please type the code in, do not copy/paste. Not valid on flash city sales.
– To register and sign up go to Color Run Registration
The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness and individuality. I recapped the 2011 and 2012 The Color Run Atlanta Races here so you can read all about it.
AND NOW CONGRATS TO:
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018