2014 runDisney’s Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend is upon us. If you have your wings packed and are headed to Disneyland for the pixie dust, here are are the updates of ride and attraction closures and refurbishment during the weekend.
Disneyland Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Jan 16-19 Closures and Refurbishments:
- Disneyland Park
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Through 01/31/14 for Major Refurb
- Fantasmic River Show: Closed 1/6 – 2/13/14
- Alice in Wonderland: Closed 1/6 – 5/22/14
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: Closed 1/6 – 9/26/14
- Haunted Mansion: Closed 1/7 – 1/17/14 (Closed Part of weekend)
- Note Post Race: Its a Small World Closed 1/21 – 2/04/13; Splash Mountain 1/21 – 2/28/14
- Disney’s California Adventure Park
- Buena Vista West Guest Restrooms 1/6 – 1/16/14 (Closed Part of Weekend)
- Grizzly River Run 1/6-2/13/14
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail Closed 1/6 – 2/27/14
- World of Color 1/7 – 1/16/14 (Closed for Part of Weekend)
Thanks to my friend Jennifer Greene at Destinations in Florida for keeping me updated on the latest info!
Which ride will you miss the most? Big Thunder is a real bummer, but after the major overhaul at Walt Disneyworld last year, it was totally worth it!
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018