This is indeed one of my favorite things….. the GARMIN 305 – so many features. I love how I can look down and see how far I have gone, what my pace is, and my time as I run. I could set it to beep for my run/walk intervals, but I prefer my IPOD for that, plus in a race, don’t want to bother everyone.
The image above shows I went 3.00 miles in 38 minutes and 12 seconds. 11:50 is the pace, but you know its not the average pace, it just popped up for a second. When you are running it shows your pace at the time there.
I started running last July and decided if I made it to Christmas it was what I wanted to put on my list. I LOVE THIS THING!
Other things its does I like:
* See you pace at each mile
* Upload your routes to see elevation
* monitor heart rate
While I don’t think you HAVE to have this to start and there are so many websites out where you can map a run to figure out your miles and a watch or IPOD will certainly tell you your time, I love this watch. Sure its big, but I don’t notice it.
It got pretty cheap around the holidays, so if you want one, save your money and watch for a sale, the 305 is cheaper than the 405 with the same functions, just bigger.
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018